Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Sold!





We closed on our house on Monday morning in Longview, and it's nice to have it completely over with finally. We had a great trip because we weren't in a hurry. We got to spend some time with Kristina's grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins and my parents, grandma, aunt, uncle, my brother and his family, and many of our friends along the way.

And as for our kids...Juliana is laughing in response to people now, and Noah loves playing in the dirt and all sports.

Here are a few pictures now that I found the camera again.
1.-Our happy baby
2.-Juliana with Kathie (my mom)
3.-Noah with Jaden and Jaron (his cousins)
4. Outside an Astros game

1 comment:

kt said...

So glad to hear that "closed" is on the house. Now you can truly begin that new chapter in your life.
I loved seeing the pictures of the kids! They are growing up so fast. But I'm sure you realize that.
Keep up the posting. I check often. Karen