Friday, August 24, 2007

Good News

I'm growing and learning everyday. I'm being stretched, inspired, transformed. I'm sharing my confidence of salvation through Jesus with others. (If you need to be encouraged, call me). I'm just not getting much sleep yet. :) I'm told if I don't find a way to get sleep during school, then I'll just keep up the same schedule in my ministry/mission work later. So pray that I can find more time/manage my time better in the near future.

I just can't say enough about the people here. What a great group of Christians!

I thank God and Praise Him for this school.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jeff,
I praise God that you are being spiritually blessed. I continue to pray that God will guide and bless you and Kristina at Sunset this year.
I am really bad about overextending myself physically. As I get older, I see that it was a stupid thing to do when I was younger, but I'm afaid I'm not a whole lot better now, just a little. I think it comes down to priorities. You are probably like me and want to do the best in everything. I think just doing something well and having some energy left over for our loved ones is more pleasing to God than burning ourselves out doing our "best" at school or in our ministry and then having nothing left at home. I'll be praying you can balance everything a lot better than I did at your age--and better than I do now.
Love to all,
Karol