Friday, November 7, 2008

# 1--Is there a God?

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.


Rom 1:19-20 because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. (20) For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.


Most of the people I know believe that to be true…that there is a God. I know some who try to hide from that fact, try to push it out of their mind, pretend it is not so, or just live lives so busily that they can "forget" that there is a Creator who has expectations for them.


Some others are trying to do their best to live for Him. I've learned a lot of things over the past year and a half that I'd like to share with everyone I know. I'm going to do my best to offer God's word and God's truths to those willing to listen.


This will be a journey…and I do not know where it will lead, but I do know that God is the only hope for any of us. And, there is a God.

No comments: