Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pictures!

We work hard, play hard, and sleep hard. :) We took the kids on Saturday to the Polar Underwater World. We all had a great time, and everyone needed a nap afterwards.


This bank is very near our apartment. We're on the 20th floor, and Noah loves to push the elevator buttons. Olympic decorations are going up everywhere. If you look closely you can see people hanging this sign in a little box. (We're not sure what Noah is doing with his face here).


I'm so glad I was finally able to get this uploaded. Enjoy! :)




Here's a link to Anita's blog. She's on our team here too. http://keepingupwithanita.blogspot.com

1 comment:

KPengraPA said...

That is too funny! I had to watch her roaring over and over again. Dods and I had a great laugh. Things here are hot and school is back in full swing. The quote of the week is from my pharmacology professor who said "You shouldn't kill people, it's really hard to keep your license that way." Wish I was there with you. Enjoy your little tiger...or monster...or power ranger, whatever she is.