Thursday, May 29, 2008

Finals done! Summer's begun.


We've been teaching Noah some Bible verses as we learn Scripture. Tonight we were reviewing a verse we taught him this week and I thought you'd enjoy his response:

Jeff: Do you remember what Philippians 4:13 says Noah?
Noah: Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say rejoice!
Jeff: That's Philippians 4:4. Can you remember Philippians 4:13? "I can do..."
Noah: I can do everything through Him who gives me drinks. :)


We'll keep working on it, but the idea is the same. The same one who gives us strength is the one who gives us drinks...and everything else that is good.

I finished my last final of the year tonight. I'll turn it in tomorrow and be done with schoolwork until August. HOORAY!!!

We also got our passports with our visas in them in the mail today. We're planning to leave for China on June 24th. We'll be there for six weeks, and then we start school again 3 days after our return. We're planning on going to Houston week after next, and then to Longview the week after that. I'm speaking at Alpine Church of Christ on June 22 just before we leave.

What a wonderful year this has been! Praise God that He's blessed us so richly. I pray that we can share His good news with many many more.

-Jeff

2 comments:

Chris and Becky said...

I AM SO GLAD THAT Y'ALL GOT THE OPORTUNITY TO GO TO SUNSET. FROM WHAT YOU'VE TOLD US IT HAS BEEN LIFE CHANGING. WE MISS Y'ALL, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE Y'ALL.

Patrick and Brandon'a said...

"Juice box! Juice box!"