Thursday, January 10, 2008

Term 3

Here we go again... We start our third term on Monday, and it promises to be a challenging one from what I hear. I am planning to pick up my books tomorrow. We're having the new students (students who start mid-year are called "tweeners") over for dinner along with the other class officers tomorrow night. We're trying to help them feel welcomed and connected before they become overwhelmed with work.

Juliana and Noah both have check-ups with the doctor tomorrow. Juliana is getting her next round of shots which were delayed due to her hospitalization.

The weather was really nice today and Noah and I got to play outside in the yard. We played tee-ball and had a good time. We enjoyed getting to see everyone over the Christmas break. We needed that time with friends and family to recharge our batteries.

Thank you to all of you who pray for us, who support us financially, and who write and call us. We love you, and we appreciate you.

-Jeff

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jeff,
It is good to hear from you. I am glad you are all better. I was down for a few weeks before Christmas, so I never called you, but I prayed for you all. I pray everyone is feeling well now. May you learn a lot about God's great goodness this semester.
Love and prayers,
Karol E.